Do you HAVE to pass exams?
- Spend less time revising?
- Retain the info you learn?
- Pass exams easily – and first time?
- Increase confidence & self-esteem?
PASS exams easily – in 3 steps:
- Spend less time revising
- Make brain-friendly notes
- Recall information – PASS EXAMS!
Genius Material will help you pass these exams:
- School – GCSE & ‘A’ Level etc
- University & College
- Financial Services
- IT Accreditation
- Any other professional exams
Genius Material is for you if:
- You’re very busy and don’t have much time to study
- You’re failing exams or you know you could do better
- You’ve got a deadline looming and a limited time frame
FREE QUESTIONNAIRE & eBOOK when you register for our Genius Material Membership.
Subscribe to our membership site for support, training and tools throughout your exam revision.
As part of the monthly membership, you will have access to our online questionnaire which profiles you for your learning preferences. Imagine how much easier your revision will be when you are studying the way your brain does it best! Once you’ve completed the questionnaire, the system will generate an eBook teaching you exactly how to revise the most efficient way for your learning-style.
What you’ll get:
- eBook & supplementary material
- Weekly webinar videos
- World’s-first software tool to ensure your success
Fed up with the inadequate offerings already available to people serious about improving their study skills, as a teacher and trainer of 30 years, I set about to remedy the situation.
Whether you’re taking Financial Services Exams, or indeed any other, professional or otherwise, as a Genius Material member you will learn how to study efficiently so that you can pass exams easily, while doing less work, not more. You will learn how to revise for exams and how to enhance memory and study skills by learning to study intelligently, discovering as you do, the brilliant memory improvement strategies used by world memory champions. With Genius Material you’ll learn to study smarter.
Everything you need is covered:
- The Three Keys to Learning
- The Learning Cycle
- How to keep tabs on your progress
- Why it’s important to test yourself and how to do it for maximum success
- What sort of paper and pens you need
- Dividing your work into manageable chunks
- How to make your notes so you can easily recall them
- The importance of keywords
- The rule of 7
- Simple techniques to make your notes more memorable
- What to do if you can’t remember your revision
Endorsed and supported by NMBA, Zurich, AXA Wealth, Partnership and Prudential, I’m proud of Genius Material’s track record.
During the 4-month trial, ALL the people in Financial Services participating in the Pilot Group using Genius Material passed ALL their exams.
What’s more, 92% of participants achieved pass marks of 70% or more and 42% of them got 80% or more!
“I’ve just heard that I passed my first exam with a distinction! It was hard work, but following Genius Material advice obviously did the trick. Thank you Lysette.” Martin Capel-Smith, St James’ Place
“Your techniques are well thought out, and actually do work…so thankyou! I went on to pass an exam, which I had previously failed, at a pass rate of 81%…. Many thanks for your help…will definitely be recommending you!” Sarah Skelton Senior Consultant, UK Accounts, Zurich
“The programme will definitely hit the mark for individuals aiming for higher professional qualifications. Well done!” Nick Hunt, Markets Development Manager, Prudential
Human beings are hard-wired to forget, and with poor revision strategies on top, most people forget 80% of what they’ve revised within 2 weeks. However, step-by-step and no messing, you’ll discover exactly what to do about that so that you remember what you intend to, you cut down on revision time, pass your exams easily, and above all, enjoy the process and increase your self-esteem and confidence.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. Our guarantee.
Share and Enjoy